June 16, 2017!
Venue – Artist
- Barnes & Noble – Riverfest Murals: by Jan Lokuta and local children.
- Downtown Arts – TBA
- King’s College Public Square – The artwork of Sue Hand, Rev. Jozef Murgas Room & Miner’s Memorial Park.
- King’s College Widmann Gallery – Kids, Kids, Kids: Sue Hand’s students grades K – 6.
- Letts Eat Flavors of India – TBA.
- Marquis Art and Frame – Recent Works of: Dr. Henry Smith- Photographs; Joe Kluck – Pastel Paintings; Charles Welles – Marble Sculptures. The show runs until June 24th.
- Osterhout Free Library – 5-7:30 will be Preview Night for the 41st Annual Friends Book Sale. For $10 guests can get a sneak peek at the sale and purchase items. 6:30 Medieval romance author, Cecelia Mecca, will talk about her new novel, The Lord’s Captive. Books will be available for purchase & signing. Adults can sign up for the summer reading club at this kickoff event.There will also be a children’s craft table, and refreshments for all.
- Musical Energi – Mary Kroptavich: Photography by MPK.
- Rodano’s – Helene Elko: Button Jewelry.
- Sordoni Gallery: Wilkes University – This Too Shall Pass: Inaugural Emerging Artist Biennial. Mirandah Akeley & Corbett Fogue. Reception: 5 – 7pm, light refreshments served.A performance of Fogue’s Breath Study 12 (Requiem) will begin at 5:30pm.
- Tents on South – Aileen McDonald: Artwork for the Young at Heart. Positively Negative Photography by Tony Traglia. Wonderlust Artisan Soaps. Gerry Stankiewicz: Illustrations / Anime. Billy Brandenburg: Inspired Slacker Artworks. Cheyenne Natt: Sinfully Sweet Candles. Kevin Yozviak: Graphic Designs. HaleBoppComet: handmade clay, crystal, & wood creations. Nicole Sanchez: Interesting Intricacies. Crissy Solomon: Chakra Jewelry, Candles, Essential Oils.
- Wyoming Valley Art League – New Members Exhibit – Opening June 16th in the members gallery.The exhibit will be up for the month of June through July 14th Guest Artist Exhibit – Mo Devlin will be exhibiting photographs from his “Frozen in Time” series in the Maffei Gallery. Opening reception June 16th 5-8PM. The exhibit will run through July.